- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 pm
I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment.
The front caliber of the KTM 50 SX has got a M5 bleeding nipple. Now this nipple broke off and upon trying to drill out the piece that got left behind the thread got damaged. So now I have three options.
1. Buy a new caliber(at R3k, I don't think so)
2. Buy a secondhand one. Where can I get?
3. Rethread the hole from M5 to M6. Now I need a bleeding nipple that is M6 and will fit the caliber. The problem with this is that I have no Idea what the original looked like as well as the dimensions it was. So now I am struggling to compare it to get a new one.
So my questions are:
1. Where can I buy a secondhand caliber, does any of you have one?
2. Can someone show me a photo and dimensions of the original M5 bleeding nipple so I can compare and get a new one.
3. Does anyone have a M6 bleeding nipple that will work in the caliber.
My reason for going M6 is that I am scared of going too big because I don't want to run out of metal as there isn't a lot to work with.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest