Race Catogories

Only Womsa Related stuff in here please.

Moderator: Streak450

Mole-24567

Race Catogories

Postby Mole-24567 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi all

Im trying to take out a licsense to race the next EWXC.

I dont want to race Club class, can anyone tell me the difference in the following:

PRO B

Pro Masters

Pro Seniors

I see you can take out a "Club" liscence but Id still like to choose where I ride
Mole-24567

Reply To: Race Catogories

Postby Mole-24567 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am

Im 40Cry, so then its Seniors then
Henks223

Postby Henks223 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 am

If your racing Pro class it makes little difference, same track and same people on the track at the same time. Pro B and Seniors are in my opinion the most competitive classes, they also generally get the most entries. You can race any class on any WOMZA license, since its the last one of the year I'd get a day license unless you think you might enter one of the other WOMZA affiliated races.

Enter Pro B dude, then you can race against BigMike, Blankie, Numsch and Bubs.
BlankieMan-24542

Postby BlankieMan-24542 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

Mark250GP wrote: If your racing Pro class it makes little difference, same track and same people on the track at the same time. Pro B and Seniors are in my opinion the most competitive classes, they also generally get the most entries. You can race any class on any WOMZA license, since its the last one of the year I'd get a day license unless you think you might enter one of the other WOMZA affiliated races.

Enter Pro B dude, then you can race against Ride With BigMike, Blankie, Numsch and Bubs.

Fixed
Mole-24567

Postby Mole-24567 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Coo, thanks.will do

Return to “Womsa Notices and discussions”