Places to ride

Organise rides, find riding buddies, etc

Moderator: Streak450

nicholas.bezuidenhout

Places to ride

Postby nicholas.bezuidenhout » Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi i am a noob and i stumbled upon your site I'm looking for a place where i can just ride long distances I'm not really one for races i just like riding around is this the right place or am i barking up the wrong tree
nicholas.bezuidenhout

Re: Marco's Farm Coordinates

Postby nicholas.bezuidenhout » Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 pm

I'm in boksburg east rand i hear everyone talking about chimes ens lol but i have no idea were that is but i got a gpx reader for my phone now so i might just start to make sence of it all
nicholas.bezuidenhout

Re: Marco's Farm Coordinates

Postby nicholas.bezuidenhout » Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Sounds like a good plan :) thay won't ridicule me for having a very cheap chinees 4stroke brand
nicholas.bezuidenhout

Re: Places to ride

Postby nicholas.bezuidenhout » Fri May 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Ah ok thank you. I agree yes at the end its for the fun of it. I must say I'm surprised at what is available here. I thought most of the space has been taken by other things
dadrob
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Places to ride

Postby dadrob » Sat May 09, 2015 5:59 am

Just make sure your bike it's RIGHT! Check all the nuts and bolts etc.. It goes for any bike.. But sometimes those Chinese things are put together in a rush.. And on the first couple of rides... Major embarrassment!!

Lots of peeps learn our start on chunky funky chunky bikes. Them go Yamaha.. Then get a proper bike. It's called progress...

Just get your asse in the saddle and RIDE! And enjoy.

The end
JeremyJudge
Advanced
Advanced

cfbfvnz

Postby JeremyJudge » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 pm

2016 Air Max White
You don't have to extend the financial institution traveling with basic safety and entertaining, and you may make the most effective when you are aware of what choices are suitable. When you make your ideas, always keep these tips at heart so you can make the most efficient choices probable regarding visit around the globe.How To Experience A Pleased Pregnancy Along With A Healthier Child

If you are suffering from arthritis pain, then it may be a fun time to look at your unwanted weight. In case you are heavy even by a couple pounds, losing that extra weight will simplicity the burden about the joint parts. Being overweight will influence your weight-having important joints which will boost arthritis pain. Also, keeping a balanced body weight, it can decrease the potential risk of the growth of joint disease too.

Return to “Social”